$6.00 – $11.00
It all starts with the seed that we planted, grew, harvested, and prepared using our own special recipe of seasonings and then freeze dried. This okra is crispy with no oils or batters. Our freeze-dried okra is light as a feather, flavorful and healthy. It makes a great anytime snack! The okra is also great tossed into gumbo, stewed with tomatoes or added to soups.
$6.00 – Regular Bags: 4” X 6” X 2” Resealable Mylar Bag
$11.00 – Large Bags: 5”X 7” Resealable Mylar Bag
Texas Farmers Kitchen produces and packages all products with care in a family-owned licensed manufacturing kitchen using state of the art freeze dryers. Products come in a heat-sealed packed fresh USA mylar resealable bag or a tamper resistant sealed cup. The Freeze Dryer removes all the moisture making the product shelf stable for months or even years when stored properly. Please note that this product is fragile. They can naturally break apart during transit. They still taste good. For maximum freshness, keep sealed and avoid exposure to heat, moisture, and humidity.
Texas Farmers Kitchen, LLC ships all packages from Northern Texas and will use either USPS (Post Office) or UPS as the primary shipping carriers. *Please note that shipping times will vary.
1. Once an order has been placed, you will receive an “Order Confirmation” email.
2. If an order is shipped with incorrect or missing information, we will not be responsible, nor will a refund be issued so PLEASE make sure the delivery address is correct!
3. We take every step possible to make sure you receive all items intact, which includes but is not limited to marking your package with fragile stickers, wrapping delicate items and the overall method in which we pack your order. Since we do not control the handling of packages, we are not responsible if an item is damaged during shipping. *Items that are fragile are marked with “This item is EXTREMELY FRAGILE and can be crushed during shipping if not handled correctly” in the item description.
4. Each bag includes a moisture absorber to prevent humidity and excess moisture however, once a customer receives their package, Texas Farmers Kitchen will not be responsible for product damage due to humidity, excess moisture, or customers leaving product bags opened for long periods of time.
5. Every machine is thoroughly cleaned after each use. However, we do produce some items that contain common allergens including peanuts so, if you do have a peanut allergy, we recommend that you choose not to purchase any of our items. We value your safety more than your purchase.